First things first: don’t worry about me. I’m fine and yesterday was just a bit of a bad day. Today is much better. I still have shedloads of work to tackle, but I’m not feeling as freaked out about it today. And that’s quite remarkable when you consider that a certain Wonder Husband of my acquaintance accidentally woke me up before 5am today and I didn’t manage to get back to sleep…
Breakfast at home: I was nine for nine on the 13th. Now I’m 11 for 13: on Tuesday I had breakfast at a meeting and today I bought porridge at work. I needed that porridge very badly.
Packed lunch: again, I’m now 11 for 13: on Tuesday I had lunch at an event (Tuesday was a busy day) and on Wednesday I had to be sociable and buy lunch in the restaurant because it was Emma’s first day. And I’m going to have to buy lunch again today because I simply couldn’t be bothered foraging in the kitchen this morning.
No-spending days: On the 13th I was up to six no spending days this month. As of today I’ve managed eight. My target for the entire month was for three no spending days each week: 12 in total for September. I should be able to manage it, I think.
- Lots of sleep, including one or two afternoon naps
- Some quality sweet eating
- Possibly a film
- More work on Charlie’s embroidery (it’s so cute!)
- Reading and – possibly – some writing
- Walks with Tui and lots of hanging out with Tristan
- Using that magic Colour B4 stuff to see if I can sort out my current hair colour issues
- Cleaning the house
- A bit of cooking, probably
- Posting birthday presents to two nieces
- Hopefully a chat with Anna
- Hopefully a chat with my mother
- An expedition into the loft to retrieve some warmer clothes (boo)
And that’s it!